Monday, July 13, 2009

Can we say "stressed"?!?!

I logged on to my school (in case you didn't know I do go to school online full-time as well as work full-time... helps keep me sane... somewhat) this morning only to find out that I have to read over a 100 pages of cases by WEDNESDAY!!! WTF?!?!?! Seriously!??! Not only do I have to read them, but I have to brief them. This is a total of 16 cases that I have to brief! WTF?!?!?! I will not be getting the three hours of sleep I normally get... nope, I will be living on of espresso (sounds normal for me though) and adrenalin!
I shouldn't even be posting about this right now... all of my time should be going to reading those damn cases!!! Good thing I watched True Blood last night b/c I would be so pissed (not like I am not already) if I had to postpone that until Thursday!

Well peeps, cheers in case you do not hear from me until Thursday, LOL or possibly Friday b/c I might need a day to recover:)

PS in the meantime, if you don't mind, can you please click the gorgoues bike to the left
<-------- This one, b/c I so want to win it... and can you do so every day that you visit? Let me know if there is something you want me to "click" on your blog or site so you can win... I will!

0 comments:

Quote of the Day