Monday, July 13, 2009

Hard Headed...

Now I know where they coined the term "hard headed," LOL! My son broke his father's nose tonight. Yep, that is right... you read correctly... no, your eyes are not playin' tricks on you. They were wrestling around on the floor. I heard a loud thud and what I thought was my son's head hitting the floor, as it usually does. NOPE! That is definitely not what I heard. What I heard was....

drum roll please...

The back of my son's head smacking into his father's nose! Broken! I, unfortunately, was not a kind or sympathetic person to the situation and laughed hysterically at the situation because, well, that is what it was! My son, on the other hand, immediately got up and walked away without a single body part damaged. We are talking about my 21 month old son! I wonder where he gets his hard head from??? Hmm....

I had to take a break from reading cases to tell you all this:)

PS Please click on the bike to the left (the perdy one) because I really want to win it and will love you forever if I do win it. THX!

2 comments:

GypsyFox said...

OMYWOW that is crazy! wow your poor hubby! lol..:) thanks for the sweet comment on my post, I have been so busy honey & I apologize for not getting to you sooner! have a great day (HUGS)

tanya said...

OMG My husband is constantly worried that our little one will do the same to him. They play and fall about quite rigorously.
Hope hubby's nose heals soon. I am cringing thinking about the crunch. Poor thing. Thanks for comment on my blog.

Quote of the Day