Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh My How Time Flies...

Well, so much has happened it is hard to know where to begin.

I filed for divorce, which is still pending. However, it will be over by the very latest in August :) We also moved and the transition went well for my lil man. He is super fab:)

Ant is huge and talking up a storm. I swear he is a genius! And, I am not just saying that because I am his mother... I hear it all the time. I also get told that people can tell I work with him and do a lot with him because it is reflected in his manners and vocabulary. O.k., so this was a lil pat on my back... nothin' like tootin' your own horn *wink**wink*.

I promise to post more... or at least attempt:) Also, I will post some pics of my sunshine later today.

Cheers and I've missed you all! Can't wait to get caught up!

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I've been wondering about you! I filed for divorce 2 months ago too. I can't believe we parallel in that regard. We've agreed on all terms, so we're trying to get it wrapped up, but the lawyers are so frackin' slow!

I'm glad the move went well!

www.kiboomu.com said...

I hope that your divorce and whole move, etc is going well.

While you have been busy with this, I have been busy social networking!

Which brings me to the reason for this post:

I am really very sorry that this is a form letter :(

However we spent days following everyone on the Simply Follow list from the Mom Bloggers Club, and out of 690 people, maybe only 10 followed us :(

I don’t know if you joined our blog or not, but if you have a moment, could you PLEASE go over to http://www.kiboomu.blogspot.com and give us a quick follow?

Again, sorry for this form letter, but I am going to to back to ALL 690+ people that we followed and leaving this note. Hopefully we will get a super great turnout now!

BTW I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

XOXOXO
Wendy

Lauren Gardner said...

What a fun blog! I found you on mommy bloggers and I am excited to read your stuff! If you get a chance to check mine out, that would be super! Thanks much and have a magical day!

randy said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post I enjoyed reading it. Can I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com

Quote of the Day