Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Son is Two:( Today...

Two years have flown by with him. He is my life and so much fun to be with. We started the celebration off by heading to Miami last Thursday. His Nana and Papa threw him a bash for his 2nd birthday that was stellar. Everyone had a blast, as you will see from the pictures. We returned on Monday. I took yesterday and today off. Yesterday to recover. Today because we were suppose to go to Legoland. Well, we drove the hour and 20 minutes to Legoland only to find out they are closed today. We turned around and came home. :( I was upset but lil man had no idea what was going on so it was all good:) Oh well, maybe I'll take him there this weekend?!

At his birthday party, which was on Saturday, at C.B. Smith Park, he had a farm bounce house that was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. if I may say so myself! In addition to the bounce house, he had two ponies. At first he was a lil intimidated by the ponies, but quickly got over it, as you will see in the pictures.

Speaking of pictures... I took 289 pictures of his birthday party. The theme was jungle animals. The cake was cupcake birthday cake (first time I have ever seen one of these cakes - super cool and I highly recommend for any party!).

Birthday Boy and His Nana


His Cake



Part of the Set-up Before People Arrived



Anthony Enjoying A lollipop with real sugar (something he never gets) before guests arrived



Anthony in the bounce house before guests arrived



Him and Emily in the Bounce House



Anthony on the Pony





Anthony While We Sang "Happy Birthday"


Thanks for looking. His birthday party was so much fun and I cannot wait to be back East! :)

8 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Awwwww...happy birthday, little man!

You made his party so special, that cake, the decorations, the bounce house, everything was perfect.

Wonderful!

Boo to Legoland for being closed!

HeatherOz said...

Happy Birthday Anthony!!!
I love the cupcake cake! So cute!
And that is the coolest bounce house I've ever seen!

You are not going to believe this, but we were going to go to LegoLand today too! Last night I asked my hubby to check and see what time it opens and he found out that they were closed. We went to the aquarium today instead and we are going to go to LegoLand tomorrow. We are on vacation staying in Oceanside. Wouldn't that have been crazy if we had seen eachother at LegoLand?! Do you think we would have even recognized eachother? too funny!

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday to your lil' guy!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! The party looked like a lot of fun.

Heliotropism said...

Thank you ladies! The party was a lot of fun. Everyone had a fantastic time.

Heather, that would have been awesome if we saw each other there:) I'm sure I would have looked at you and thought "hmm, this lady looks awfully familiar" and then probably would of remembered why on the way home:)

Ydorj said...

It was a great party. So sorry legoland was closed. Great pictures too. HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!! Ant!

2Wired2Tired said...

That stinks about Legoland, but what an incredible party! The cake is amazing too. Looks like a blast!

I like your blog. I found you through Mom Bloggers Follow Group. I am now following and looking forward to reading more.

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I came across your blog on the Mommy Bloggers Club website

Quote of the Day