Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I won... I am a weiner :p


Wow, last week was a fun week for me... not only did I take a mini vaca with my Ant' man, but I also won two items. The first was from Makes Mommy Happy, Nellies Dryer Balls. Let me tell you, they are FAB-U-LOUS! I used them on Monday when I washed laundry and everything came out of the dryer nice and fluffy. AND, the best part, I cut the drying time in half and everything was completely dry. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Love them and highly recommend these dryer balls.

Here is a pic of the dryer balls:





The second item I won was for my son and I am super stoked about it. This is from Mama B, CSN Rug. This rug is super cute and is like a mini town that my son can drive his cars on. He is gonna love it. I will post pics of the rug once it arrives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look cool and are doing a good job.
Congrats on all of your wins! I'm glad that I found you.

Heliotropism said...

Thanks! They do a fabulous job!

Quote of the Day